If My Photo Stream isn't updating

Learn what to do if photos aren't showing upwardly in My Photo Stream on your iPhone, iPad, iPod bear on, Mac, or Apple TV.

I don't encounter photos from My Photo Stream on my iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or Apple TV

If you lot turned on My Photo Stream on all of your devices, your concluding 30 days of photos are available in the My Photo Stream album so that you lot can view or add them to your library on each device.* If you recently created your Apple ID, My Photo Stream might non be available. Utilise iCloud Photos to keep your photos and videos in iCloud. Larn more well-nigh iCloud Photos and My Photo Stream.

If you can't find your My Photo Stream images in the Photos app, follow these steps on each of your devices:

iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

  1. Tap Settings > Wi-Fi on all of your devices. Check that Wi-Fi is on and y'all have an internet connexion.
  2. Tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos. Brand sure Upload to My Photograph Stream is turned on. If you don't see this option, turn on iCloud Photos to proceed your photos and videos in iCloud instead.
  3. On the device that captured the photo that y'all're looking for, close the Photographic camera app. (Zippo uploads to My Photo Stream until you do.)
  4. Run across if your iOS device is below 20% battery ability. If information technology is, My Photo Stream disables itself temporarily to save bombardment life.

Mac

  1. Brand certain that your Mac is connected to the net.
  2. From your Mac, choose Apple bill of fare  > System Preferences, then click iCloud. Make sure that you lot're signed in with the same Apple tree ID on all of your supported devices.
  3. Open up the Photos app. Then choose Photos > Preferences. Click iCloud (or Photo Stream).
  4. Brand sure that My Photo Stream is selected. If you don't see this choice, turn on iCloud Photos to proceed your photos and videos in iCloud instead.
  5. On the device that captured the photo that y'all're looking for, close the Camera app. (Nothing uploads to My Photo Stream until y'all do.)

Apple TV

  1. In Settings > Network > Wi-Fi, check that Wi-Fi is on and y'all have an internet connectedness.
  2. In Settings > Accounts > iCloud, check that My Photo Stream is on.
  3. On the device that captured the photo that you lot're looking for, close the Camera app. (Nothing uploads to My Photograph Stream until yous exercise.) If you even so don't see all of your My Photo Stream photos, it might be due to storage capacity on your Apple Television set.

* For iCloud to share photos or videos with your other Apple devices, you need to sign in to iCloud with the aforementioned Apple tree ID on every device.

I see different photos in the My Photograph Stream album on each of my devices

Your device keeps up to 1,000 photos, even if they're older than thirty days. Photos older than 30 days are removed from iCloud, and then depending on when you enabled My Photograph Stream, your devices might not take the same photos. Due to chapters, your Apple Television receiver might display only your most recent photos.

Follow these steps to delete older photos from My Photo Stream and put your almost current photos on all of your devices:

  1. If y'all take photos in the My Photo Stream album that y'all want to go along, save them to your device. Then save copies of your photos and other data.
  2. Plow off My Photo Stream. Here's how:
    • On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos and turn off Upload to My Photo Stream.
    • On your Mac with macOS Catalina or afterward, open the Photos app, then in the menu bar, choose Photos > Preferences. Click iCloud, and plough off My Photograph Stream.
    • On your Apple tree Telly, go to Settings > Accounts > iCloud and turn off Upload to My Photo Stream.
  3. Ostend that you want to Delete Photos.
  4. Turn on My Photo Stream once more.
  5. Repeat these steps for each device.

I don't run into my imported photos in My Photo Stream

  1. Make certain that your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch on, or Mac has an active cyberspace connection.
  2. Check if you're using iCloud Photos in the Photos app. If you turned on iCloud Photos, photos from other devices using My Photograph Stream won't appear on your device.

Information about products non manufactured past Apple, or independent websites not controlled or tested by Apple, is provided without recommendation or endorsement. Apple assumes no responsibility with regard to the selection, operation, or use of 3rd-party websites or products. Apple makes no representations regarding third-party website accuracy or reliability. Contact the vendor for additional information.

Published Date: